MOC heads

The intention when I get around to finish the deconstruction of the full set of Lego Star Wars sets is to focus on MOCs.  That said, I had reached a binary point in my career: I was either going to be massively promoted or made redundant.  It turned out to be the former and I've not posted much here because I've spent the last two months doing my new job as well as my old one.  I suppose it will pay for my Lego habit but I have a stack of sets waiting to be built and no shelf space for them yet.  

Anyway, long digression, but I still occasionally build MOCs.  Two recent ones are both "heads".  Firstly, I made up The Armorer by Breaaad, which is in the style of the Helmet collection.  This one tested my colour vision to the limit with its mix of yellow and bright light orange.  However, it's a great design.  I particuarly loved the angles at the bottom which flow seamlessly around the sections (random, I know, but it's how I roll).  


Second up was Leia in gold bikini by custominstructions.  This isn't the first example of this but I do think it is really well realised and I particularly loved the hair (using minifig hair as hair here is obvious but inspired).  

Both really nice sets!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Star Wars M&M Mosaic

Lego Colours

Han Solo on his Tauntaun