Is the Ewok Village a UCS set?

A final bit of catching up with blogging: the last set I deconstructed back in November was the Ewok Village (10236) from 2013.  This is counted as a UCS set but would now fit much better in the Master Builder series (along with the still lamentable Assault on Hoth), given that it features large numbers of minifigs and a scene with lots of detail.

This one comes with 16 minifigs and plenty of play features, including may favourite which is the roasting spit for Han.  I also love the drum kits and the swinging logs for crushing AT-STs.  Plenty of catapults and, places to hide and slides for Ewoks (though not all of them work brilliantly).  

I'd have kept this one constructed but I really needed the space back.  All in all, it's a really nice set, but doesn't naturally sit within what I would define as the UCS sets.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Star Wars M&M Mosaic

Lego Colours

Han Solo on his Tauntaun