2021 builds

As I've not been blogging much of late, I've missed talking about a couple of builds.  First up is 75310: Duel on Mandalore.  One of the smaller sets of 2021 - indeed barring the Falcon microfighter, I think this is the smallest regular set.  With only 147 pieces you expect limited playability and detail and what you get is therefore not a surprise.  

The best bit of this is clearly the two minifigs, especially the unique Darth Maul.  

Next up is Darth Vader's Meditation Chamber (75296).  This one took a while for me to get - seemed to be out of stock on the Lego website for ages so I eventually got it from Amazon.  This is probably the most SNOT set I think I've ever seen from Lego: there are some studs visible on the outside of the meditation chamber itself but certainly all of the floor area is entirely free of studs.  Which is unfortunate for the redoubtable General Veers.  Otherwise, I really like this set.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Star Wars M&M Mosaic

Lego Colours

Han Solo on his Tauntaun