Republic dropship

Back home and while I was away, a slow bricklink delivery from Hungary has provided the final pieces I need to complete the 10195 UCS Republic dropship with AT-OT.  I did most of the build a couple of weeks back so today was just adding in the missing bricks and filling in around them.

The end result is huge and unarguably amazing. 


The fact that you can lift both parts of the set with the upper handle (though it's a bit fiddly to thread the connector) is really cool.  There's loads of detail on both elements and some pretty rare parts to boot.

Here are some photos of the two bits separately:


It's quite possible that this is going into my top 10 favourite sets and the fact that I managed to do this for under £300 is also very pleasing.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Star Wars M&M Mosaic

Lego Colours

Han Solo on his Tauntaun