General greivousness

I'm still struggling away with the Technic crane - onto night three and I'm still only half way through the manual!  I'm therefore spending an hour or so on other builds first and today's was the latest General Greivous' starfighter (I can't bring myself to add the superfluous s) - set 75286.  

I was all set to dislike this, given the price (I refused to pay the full asking fee and got this one 30% off in a sale).  However, I found myself quite taken, partly because it gave me a new piece (the 8x2 curved slope) and several other fairly rare ones.  It's also pretty weighty for its size.

Nevertheless, it does remain very expensive for what it is and as such remains pretty average in the grand scheme.

Back to technic! 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Star Wars M&M Mosaic

Lego Colours

Han Solo on his Tauntaun