Alderaan

Today's build was the whole planet of Alderaan... or at least the 2013 planet set of the Tantive IV and Alderaan (75011).

This set has been remarkably hard to get my hands on.  In the end, I purchased a new copy from Germany via Bricklink (just head of them starting to charge UK VAT!) though this disappointingly arrived with water damage to the box and instructions.  I've been keeping an eye out on ebay for weeks with no sign of anyone selling at anything approaching a reasonable price.

The build was nice and short (10 mins or so) but it's 8pm and I need to write one more paper before I can stop work.  I prefer the version that came with the 10030 UCS star destroyer but this is a nice enough little set.  Nothing amazing to justify its price apart from, presumably, rarity.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Star Wars M&M Mosaic

Lego Colours

Han Solo on his Tauntaun