Mando battle pack

I didn't manage to finish work until 9.45pm this evening (last minute request for an important paper) so plans to build the brand new probe droid that arrived this morning were shelved.  Instead, I built up a small set - the Mandalorian Battle Pack (75267).  

This follows the standard pattern for battle packs - four good minifigs and one or two small vehicles or bits of scenery for them to interact with.  The focus has therefore always been on the figs and these are, in my view, a really good set.  Three of the four are unique (the last has also appeared in a magazine gift) and all look really good.

The rest of the set is fine but nothing outstanding.  Nevertheless, I may invest in a couple of spare sets of this as I think it will be gaining value pretty quickly.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Star Wars M&M Mosaic

Lego Colours

Han Solo on his Tauntaun