Ahsoka's Starfighter

I'm back into picking bricks from the store for the next 8 builds so limited building going on.  However, I did give myself a break yesterday and cleaned / built the copy of Ahsoka's starfighter (7751) I picked up from Ebay.  This arrived filthy dirty but after an hour over the utility room sink, what emerged was a near pristine set of bricks with stickers generally well applied.  It was missing a few parts, most of which I had spare in my collection - just a pair of droid legs to pick up on a future Bricklink order.  Oh and it was missing the instructions but I managed to get hold of the only set of these on Bricklink! 


The set comes with a vulture droid and two buzz droids, as well as a relatively common Ahsoka minifig and a unique R7-A7 droid.  The starfighter is pretty standard in its overall shape though has an interesting mechanism underneath for firing the missiles (until I finished the wings I wasn't sure what this did!).  There are a couple of printed parts and a range of stickers... my preference for printed parts is well documented!  The vulture droid is also pretty standard - I'm sure I've got several very similar sets.  

Overall, this is a fairly average set but must have been pretty limited release, given how hard it is to get hold of and the price it now commands.  Just 30 Lego Star Wars sets left to get my hands on now! 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Star Wars M&M Mosaic

Lego Colours

Han Solo on his Tauntaun