Imperial Assault

I'm working my way through rebuilding the original UCS Falcon which takes some days, unless I really annoy the wife by ignoring her for 15 hours straight. In the meantime, here's a quick post on the Imperial Assault Hovertank (75152) that I rebuilt last week.


While it's not the largest set in Lego history by any means, I do think this one has a lot of recommend it. It's still the only version of this that Lego has released and I've not seen any MOCs that are materially better.  It comes with three minifigs (two of the trooper) which are unique to this set, and I particularly like the Chirrut Imwe. Actually, I like the stormtroopers too.  

There's a reasonable amount of playability in the set with moving guns, spring-loaded ammo and hatches that open up. Build was easy but satisfying. All in all, I would say that this is a 9 out of 10 set.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Star Wars M&M Mosaic

Lego Colours

Han Solo on his Tauntaun